Saturday, February 8, 2014

C4T #1

For my comments for teachers assignment I was directed to US History Teachers Blog, where I have had the pleasure of commenting on Mr. Ken Halla's posts. The posts that Ken places on his blog are mostly about US history.

The first post that I commented on was about mistakes that changed History. There wasn't much said on the post because it was a video. The video contained some interesting mistakes that changed history. One of the facts was on the Archduke Ferdinand's assassination. The comment that I left told of how I liked the video and that part in particular. I also told about my time in Sarajevo when I was in the Army.

The second post that I commented on was one that said Mr. Halla's was going to put on a presentation for flipping the classroom. Not much was said in the post itself but attached to the post was a slideshow of his presentation. The purpose of his presentation was directed toward teachers and how they can incorporate this style of teaching in their own classrooms. The comment that I left told of how I appreciated him putting up the slideshow on the blog and of how informative that I thought it would be for my own usage as I told him that I was currently in school to become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment