Friday, April 25, 2014

C4K last summary

comments for kids
For my final C4K summary I was able to meet two very pleasant young students who have great potential. The first of these students is Mya. In her post which can be found here, was how to describe her setting. She done a wonderful job of describing the cold around her. I told her that she had done a great job of describing what the area around her was like and that I hoped she would continue on the great path she is on.

The second student I had the pleasure of reading a blogpost from is DJ. DJ's post was describing what FIAFIA is and why he enjoys it. He explained that FiaFia is a type of dance that he has learned. I told him that he has done a wonderful job of explaining what this event is and that I hope he continues to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment