Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4T #3

I have had the great pleasure to read 2 posts from David Warlick on his blog The first one involve him talking about time travel and him coming back from the future to come to a conference. It was not a very long post but he did say that he would do some Q&A at the conference and that he met someone he wanted to and took a selfie with him so. The selfie that he took would go onto twitter and he would look it up in the twitter archives when he went back to the future. I told him that this was an interesting story and that I wished he would have elaborated more on the Q&A portion of the conference as I think it would have been very interesting.

circle of stick people
In his second post he says a little about learning that their maybe two types. "personalized learning" which he classifies as being able to be packaged, monetized, and marketed. While the other "personal learning" liberates learning. In my comment on the post I told him that I agree with his assessment and although I am not yet an instructor I hope that I will be able to tell the difference between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment