Saturday, March 1, 2014

C4K Summary for February

artistic computer with comments for kids written under it
For my first C4K I was assigned a wonderful student in Mrs. Reuters class named Aaron. In the first blog that I commented on he was doing a comparison of two comic making websites. The first one was named Toondoo and he listed the pros and cons of this website. The second comic maker is named Makebeliefscomix, where he also listed the pros and cons of this website. The end of his blog was about which one he would choose to use. In my comment I told him that I thought he done a wonderful job with his blog and that he had done a good job listing the pros and cons of each site.

For the second of my February C4K's I was assigned a student by the name of Benjamin. Benjamin wrote a poem that was in the form of a riddle.The comment that I left Benjamin was that it was a very good poem and that the answer was Santa.

The last C4K of February was once again Aaron from Mrs. Reuters class. Aaron continues a story from an earlier blog that he made about four kittens getting super powers. In this edition of the story you tells of how they saved Milwaukee. The comment that I left for Aaron this time was one of encouragement. I told him that his blog showed that he has a great imagination and that he put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment